At Teach with Love, we inspire and advocate for students of color through K-12, with a focus on High School students (the ones who tend to be forgotten.)
We create and give workshops, to teach educators and non-profit organizations, on how to reach and teach their minority students with love. We do this through our staff workshops, social media communities, and our new Blog!
All donations pay for our student "Math / STEM Mission Trips", Non-Profit Workshops, and Student Scholarships...with the ultimate goal of helping minority high school students thrive and achieve their dreams.
We communicate to our audience:
- That they can teach with love
- That there is a way to engage + connect to their students
- That they can build a culture in their classroom
- That they can improve and impact the lives of their students
- That they have the capacity to inspire those around them
- That they can share ideas, experiences and collaborate in the spirit of loving their students
- That the donations received and products sold through TeachWithLove will go to make a positive impact in the world too
Check out our Instagram to see the students you help impact in a positive way!
Questions? Contact us at email@example.com
Teach With Love's Diverse Board of Directors is comprised of:
- College Advisors
- Guidance Counselors
- MIT Professor
- High Profile International Fashion Designer
- Former Editor of a Latino Magazine
- Urban High School Teachers