How to feel miserable as a teacher...or learn what not to do before it gets to the point of no return.
Highlight what you currently do now and burn it.
- Constantly comparing yourself to other teachers
- Talk to non-teachers about what you do and expect them to fully understand you do soooo much more
- Base the success of your entire school year on the results of one Test
- Putting Your Family Second
- Undervalue Your Expertise
- Bow to Industry Pressures
- Taking Evaluations Personal
- Do Whatever The Student/Parent/Administrator Asks
- Set Unachievable Goals/Overwhelming Goals To Be Accomplished by Tomorrow
- Making Promises You Cannot Keep